Adding the nutty goodness of Thandai into the classic Italian dessert. Its creamy, has great depth of flavour and the jiggly texture makes its absolutely irresistible.
Its easily one of the best make ahead desserts for your Holi party and is liked by children and grown ups alike.
The sugar can be substituted for stevia or jaggery to make it a little healthy.
So go ahead and make this fabulous fusion dessert.
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Thandai Powder
- 1/2 cup cream
- 4 tsp sugar
- 2/3 tsp agaragar/ gelatin
How to make it
- Bring the milk to a simmering boil.
- Add in thandai powder and sugar.
- Once the sugar dissolves, add in the cream and mix well.
- Next add in the agaragar powder and mix well.
- If using gelatin- dissolve it in 2 tbsp water and allow it to bloom for 10 minutes before adding to the Pannacotta mix.
- Pour the mix into greased ramekins or glasses.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Serve garnished with few dry rose petals and a dusting of the thandai powder.