Today I’ll be sharing the 8th recipe in my GET FIT series.
So… Chocolate Cravings are a real issue you know…. and battling them is tough… so many times I give into it and gobble down a whole chocolate bar… but then there are times like today that I carefully plan & execute to satiate my cravings.
This is a super simple Chocolate Mousse, what makes it healthy is I have used Soy milk, Chia Seeds, unsweetened peanut butter, stevia and unsweetened cocoa to make this dessert. There is no dairy in this, no fats or artificial sugars.
This is an example of how we can reduce our carbon footprint. All plant based products used with just a quick use of blender. No cooking required. Healthy for me and the planet.
Chocolate Chia Mousse
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened Soy/Almond Milk
- 1/3 cup dark chia seeds
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp stevia powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp white chia seeds
- 1 drop vanilla essence(optional)
How is it made
- Soak the dark chia seeds in soy milk, let them sit for 10 mins.
- Transfer to a blender jar. Add in peanut butter, cocoa and stevia powder( you can add honey as well).
- Blitz together till smooth. Spoon into the jars and let it sit in the refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Soak white chia seeds in coconut milk for 10 mins.
- Then blitz it with a drop of vanilla essence in the blender.
- Spoon over your chocolate mousse and serve chilled.