Who doesn’t like a good sandwich which is ready in minutes. I definitely do!
So before we begin here is a disclaimer
*if anyone is on a diet or watching their wait this is not for you*
This sandwich is just the right amount of cheesy and goey and is ready in less than 5 minutes. O do not claim that its gonna be the best Grilled Cheese Sandwich that you have but it’s definitely gonna make the cut to the top of your list.
You add any spices to it, I just happen to love the combination if chilli flakes, basil and oregano.
Its perfect with a hot cup of coffee and tastes divine.
Do try this one and yes… I would love to hear about your version of Grilled Cheese.
Watch the video recipe here
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 2 slices of bread ( i like the combination of milk bread and brown bread)
- 1/2 tsp Mayonnaise
- 1 cheese slice ( i use cheddar)
- Pinch each of oregano, basil & chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp butter
How it is made
- Spread the mayonnaise on 1 slice of bread
- Next comes the slice of cheese, top it with the spices, salt & pepper & cover with the 2nd slice of bread.
- In a non stick pan on low flame melt 1/2 tsp of butter.
- Now grill the sandwich while gently pressing it down with a spatula until it forms a golden brown crust.
- Repeat on 2nd side.
- Cut into pieces and serve immediately.