Winters are here… and for me the best drink for winters definitely is a Cup of Hot Chocolate! Its comforting… its yummy and just all things that one needs on a chilly afternoon!
Over the years I have tried a lot of Hot Cocoa recipes but have come to love the one I am sharing today!
Its super easy and very quick and gives the best chocolaty flavour each time!
You can add a flavour variant by adding in Cinnamon/ Rum/ paprika… as you wish!
So get up … head to the kitchen and try this baby now!
Video recipe on our Youtube Channel
Best ever Hot Chocolate
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate( use chips or chopped chocolate)
- 1/8 tsp cornflour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
How it is Made
- Bring the water to a boil
- Add the sugar, cocoa powder and chocolate and stir to dissolve the sugar
- Add in the Milk, salt and cornflour
- Simmer and take off heat just before it comes to a boil.
- Serve Immediately!