Yes… I admit… I’m super lazy and just not in the mood to write lately! But Hey…. I have ignored my humble blog for way too long now!! Here…. I have yet again decided to reignite my passion for blogging and revive from the slump!
To Begin with…. A simple salad… Easy… Ready in under 10 mins… And way to yummy!
Three pepper Noodle Salad
- 1/2 cup Red, yellow and green peppers julienned
- 1 cup boiled and cooled rice noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 ts honey
- Salt to taste
How to make it
- In a large bowl add the veggies and the noodles.
- Pour the remaining ingredients into a jar and shake briskly to mix well.
- Pour over the veggies and noodles, toss well and serve immediately!!
There… A simple dish… Yet perfect for hot summer days like these… Enjoy!!