This is a blog post for which I had to literally coax myself…force myself to get down and type!
I have been so busy..lazy..(I know its contradicting,right?)recently that I haven’t had the time to post any new recipe for you all!
So to make up for it, I thought of posting a quick, easy yet super super yummy recipe for a very famous salad. Greek salad can be found in most restaurants and is really a very basic salad yet is packed with flavour.
give it a try and I’m sure it will soon be your Go-to salad for whenever you want something light, crunchy to snack on!
PS: I have tweaked the classic recipe a little bit according to my taste!
For the dressing:
- 1tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 capsicum, 1 cucumber(deseeded), 4 spring onions(can use 1 red onion in its place) all cut into cubes!
- few leaves of lettuce/cabbage roughly chopped.
- 50 gm feta cheese.
How to make it
- Crush the garlic in a mortar-pestle, then combine it with all the ingredients for the dressing in a jar and give it a good shake.
- In a large bowl add all the vegetables and pour the dressing liberally all over. Toss the salad and crumble the cheese on top.Serve immediately!